Real Estate
Sponsored by

Be My Neighbor(ish)!

3,081 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by third coast..
Post removed:
by user
Red Pear Realty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Can you ask your neighbors if they would be willing to do a showing before it hits the market? I'm helping a couple that is looking for a place like this. They would be legit neighbors. Really fun Aggie couple.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
713-303-9025.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Thanks! That sounds like a plan. I'd do the same thing if I were in that position.

Note to folks looking to buy homes...if you don't have representation, and you don't do real estate deals regularly, you're probably going to get the short end of the stick.
mgreen
Agree Red Pear.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Our clients in Houston pay $221 for outstanding photos and a video walkthrough of the house. All photos are touched up and ready in 24 hours. No excuse for an agent to charge a client 3% and not even set them up with good quality pics. Good pics get sellers more money, and a faster close.
dubi
AG
You should tell them the pics are bad.

I'd appreciate it if in their shoes.
Furlock Bones
AG
third coast.. said:

Surprised at the poor quality of the pics and lack of interior updates. Also price is 25 grand more than I though it was going to be. Good location and pool and deck are awesome
we paid around 200-250 for our photos. it makes a huge difference. a few hundred bucks can literally mean thousands maybe even 10s of thousands in the right market.
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
So have you told them their pictures suck?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
dubi
AG
third coast.. said:

I'm not so sure that's my place to do that.
I would.

Say you shared their listing and a "realtor" friend mentioned the photos were lacking.
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
Yeah I don't disagree. Just curious. It might help them out though.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.