Real Estate
Sponsored By

Be My Neighbor(ish)!

1,015 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by third coast..
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice house in my hood with a Coming soon sign just popped up. Told they will be asking 470. 5/3/3 with pool and full apartment above garage. I dont know what has been updated since these old pics but they do take good care of the place. No back neighbors as there is a green belt path behind their house. Know the neighbors on one side and they are good people.

https://www.har.com/homedetail/2249-bay-haven-way-league-city-tx-77573/2636812
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Can you ask your neighbors if they would be willing to do a showing before it hits the market? I'm helping a couple that is looking for a place like this. They would be legit neighbors. Really fun Aggie couple.
Sponsor Message: Up to 2% Buyers Commission Rebates / $1,200 Full Service For Sale Listings / $500 For Lease Listings with Red Pear Realty. Also, contributor at Houstoning.
third coast..
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Can you ask your neighbors if they would be willing to do a showing before it hits the market? I'm helping a couple that is looking for a place like this. They would be legit neighbors. Really fun Aggie couple.

I can pass along a number to them if you would like.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
713-303-9025.
Sponsor Message: Up to 2% Buyers Commission Rebates / $1,200 Full Service For Sale Listings / $500 For Lease Listings with Red Pear Realty. Also, contributor at Houstoning.
third coast..
AG
Passed it along. Said he has a few people interested without agents and is hesitant to bring a buyer's agent in if one of those pan out. I'm sure for obvious reasons. Hopefully he reaches out.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Thanks! That sounds like a plan. I'd do the same thing if I were in that position.

Note to folks looking to buy homes...if you don't have representation, and you don't do real estate deals regularly, you're probably going to get the short end of the stick.
mgreen
Agree Red Pear.
third coast..
AG
Yea that conversation has happened on this board on several occasions and it usually goes about how you would expect haha
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.