Real Estate
Sponsored by

Yellow Hat Inspection Reviews

1,027 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Absolute
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I'm in a nearly year old house and my warranty period is about to end. I got a letter in the mail from Yellow Hat Inspection Reviews claiming they have done some sort of infrared scan of my roof and that there are problems. I thought it looked like a scam, so I googled it and they have a bunch of good Yelp reviews and whatnot. However, I know companies can pay consultants to goose those numbers way up. So I'm still skeptical.

What say you guys? Are they legit? Should I pay their asses $370 for a home inspection?
Aggie71013
AG
No.
expresswrittenconsent
cab559
Absolute
AG
I do a lot of one year warranty inspection. They are a solid hedge with the lack of quality control in construction around dfw. I find lots of stuff.

I use infrared and a drone to inspect the roof. I will also be more expensive than they are. No idea why they keep their prices so low. But they are a legitimate company as far as I know. Cannot say how good of an inspector they are though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.