Real Estate
Sponsored by

Student Org Looking For Real Estate Help!

836 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gig em 02
Weekster7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My name's Josh Weeks and I'm a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '22. I'm in charge of internal operations for one of our nationally competitive engineering design teams, and we're looking to repeat our last year's first overall performance. Unfortunately, with the restrictions put in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus by the university, we've lost access to the lab we usually do the majority of our Fall design and build work in. Having access to a space we can store our materials and set up a few tables and chairs is crucial to the success of our team. We're looking for a space between 200-600sq ft that we can rent for the month of August on a limited budget. If you or anyone you know has office, flex, or manufacturing space in College Station please message me through TexAgs or give me a call at 512-774-7127!

Thanks & Gig'em
Bill Robbins
AG
I shared this with our local Realtors. Hopefully, someone will have a solution for you.
Weekster7
AG
I appreciate it!
gig em 02
Check out any large storage units?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.