Real Estate
Sponsored by

Rental question - San Antonio

1,312 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by valtosca
Agswinning
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a garden home in north San Antonio that's been for sale for a year (huebner and blanco area called Greystone) and for various reasons, we are thinking of renting it for a little while or at least while the market comes back up. Does anyone have any good recommendations for an agency that does corporate rentals or military relocation near Camp Bullis? t's fully furnished.
IceAg22
AG
Howdy,

My wife and I just moved to San Antonio earlier this month. She is an attorney and I am in sales.

We are looking to rent a place for the next year or two. If you are still interested in renting it, do you have a price in mind? Could you email me some pictures as well?

My email is chase.ice11 at gmail. Or you could text me at 817-991-1388.

valtosca
AG
Greystone is a nice neighborhood and should attract a higher end client. Have you had the discussion about having your current agent list it for rent? I'm an agent in San Antonio and would be willing to have a conversation about offering my services; however, if you have a current listing agreement in place I would not feel comfortable having that conversation until it is expired.

Thank you,

Patrick Thompson '10
210-422-2074
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.