Real Estate
Sponsored by

Raw land value near Caldwell?

1,910 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Boat Shoes
Froppe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know what the approximate value is for raw land about six miles southwest of Caldwell? No water or house, just nice, clear property with native grass and a few trees. Ideal for a country place, grazing, etc. 77 acres with county road frontage, about one mile north of Hwy. 21.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I've been working with a buyer trying to find the right rural property in those parts. Shoot me an IM, email, or call and I'd be happy to discuss specifics with you.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Bitter Old Man
AG
Without knowing anything more, I would say $5500-6500/acre. Probably closer to $5500
Boat Shoes
AG
If you're looking for comps, try https://landsoftexas.com/ . Sounds like an awesome place. I might be interested once you determine what your price point is!

JP76
How close to Caldwell ?

I know smaller 10-15 acre tracts are getting 10-15k an acre depending on location in that area.
Bitter Old Man
AG
JP76 said:

I know smaller 10-15 acre tracts are getting 10-15k an acre depending on location in that area.
Apples v. Oranges
JP76
Bitter Old Man said:

JP76 said:

Apples v. Oranges

Based on the link above it looks like 7-9k is average market asking price on 50-100 acre tracts

Didn't see much in the 5k range unless you push it to 150-200 acre size

Bitter Old Man
AG
Well, you're getting closer... but my comment is based on actual sales data in that area. You're looking at asking prices on a website. If you'll pay asking price for everything, I've got some land I'll sell you...
Boat Shoes
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

Well, you're getting closer... but my comment is based on actual sales data in that area. You're looking at asking prices on a website. If you'll pay asking price for everything, I've got some land I'll sell you...

This is a good point. Unfortunately most of us don't have access to the actual sales data. The spread is likely a lot larger than it is on homes. Some of those properties remain listed for a long time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.