Real Estate
Sponsored by

Question: Purchasing acreage home

1,601 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oneof12
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are looking to purchase property for a home on around 100 acres or so. We're looking at counties in the Austin/College Station/ Waco triangle. That's a fairly large area. I've been looking at property on "Lands of Texas" and we'd like to start checking out some listings.

Q: I know we need a agent. How's the best way to find someone? How does it work when you're looking over a larger area? Do you need multiple agents?

Any help anyone could give would be very appreciated!

thanks
Bitter Old Man
AG
You should be able to find a single good agent that covers Farm/Ranch properties in that area. I can recommend you someone if you like. email me at atxbanker at gmail
sleepybeagle
AG
Thx bitter old man!
CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
Give your local Capital Farm Credit office a call. We can help with financing, as well as answer most real estate related questions you may have.
Sponsor Message:Whether looking to become a rural land owner, buy that ideal hunting property or finance your farm or ranching operation- with Capital Farm Credit, you're covered.
And our patronage dividend program means we share our profits and put money back in your pocket.

Together we’re better. Call 877-944-5500 or visit https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/ to find out how.

sleepybeagle
AG
CapitalFarmCredit,

Actually we have already reached out to Tim in the Austin office last year when we were looking for something a bit smaller and was approved. We need to update this approval with you guys.

thanks!
plowboy1065
S
AndrusFarmAndRanch.com

I'm a Land Realtor and would love to speak with you about your needs and goals
Oneof12
AG
Republic Ranches is very active throughout the state.

https://republicranches.com/

I would love to earn the opportunity to help y'all through the process!

eads@republicranches.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.