Real Estate
Sponsored by

East River Houston Development

1,881 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearkatRunner88
BearkatRunner88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wanted to see if any other Houstonians on this board that live in town were familiar with the development that broke ground recently. There are some items the Houston Housing Authority has been trying to get pushed through that would impact the area and was curious if there was anyone had some additional insight.

https://eastriverhtx.com/
Diggity
AG
The mayor and his minions are corrupt as hell. It's a sweetheart deal for the Cockrells though!
Chef Demas 2020
AG
I live in Houston and this is the first I've heard of it. I love what they are doing east of downtown in Eado....loads of real estate that can be developed on that side of town.

Building on the Bayou in Houston though is a bold move even with extra precaution...
BearkatRunner88
AG
HHA seems to be pushing through a bunch of projects for low income housing taking a ton of money off the property tax roles.
Diggity
AG
Silly thing is there is a ton of low income housing in the immediate area already.
Diggity
AG
That particular area didn't have any flooding issues during Harvey.
BearkatRunner88
AG
Totally agree. The number of proposals on the table seems outrageous IMO.
Satellite of Love
I forget the name of the super fund site but it either sits on top us or next to one.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Diggity
AG
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/CEO-Tory-Gunsolley-out-Houston-Housing-Authority-14983923.php
Diggity
AG
Different site, same general area
BearkatRunner88
AG
Saw that. Not entirely sure what it means but interesting nonetheless
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.