Real Estate
Sponsored by

National Land Partners

1,737 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pro Ag
Pro Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.ranchesatrollinghills.com

Anyone done one of these through National Land Partners? Thoughts about future resale?
ItsA&InotA&M
"County roads, electricity & high-speed internet"
Note that water is not mentioned. This tells me that everybody digs their on wells. Water resources west of Ft Worth are iffy at best. Wells go dry or bad on a regular basis. Throw in a big development and it gets worse. Certainly would impact future value. Just my observation of course.

"These stunning large acre ranches have never been available to the public, but NLP of North Texas was able to negotiate a great deal and are excited to pass the savings on to their customers. "
What does this even mean? What type of "deal"? Acquisition?
Canyon99
Not what you requested but I hate their business model and what it does to rural Texas lands. Feel free to post the old man yells at cloud pic as I probably deserve it.
Pro Ag
AG
I don't love it either. I really want to buy more than 5 acres, but having something in my back pocket for down the line is something I would consider especially if I can "not lose" money if I decide to sell the 5 acres in 15 years if I have more land elsewhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.