Real Estate
Sponsored by

Need Temporary College Station Housing

2,168 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggiemedic09
colten.c
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I am getting married at the end of December and am needing a place to live from January-May. I am a sporting goods dealer in East Texas and my fiance teaches and coaches at Franklin. We just need a place to get us through the rest of her school year until we can find something permanent in the summer. If anyone has or knows someone who has a small guest house or place they would be willing to rent for 5 months we would be so grateful! Please email me at colten7752 @ gmail
Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Colten '17
HowdyAg99
AG
I have sent you an email as well. My husband and I have a rental property in Bryan that might work for y'all.

Holly

99 tx ag @ gmail
HarleySpoon
AG
Try these folks....they rented to me for 4.5 months for the fall semester and place is still pretty empty. I'm sure they'd rent to you for just the spring semester:

https://www.cartercreekcondos.com/

KenJohse
AG
My wife Kathy and I have a short term rental condo unit that we consider leasing after football season for folks with lodging needs from a week to several months. Here is a short video of our place.

If you are interested you can contact me @ kennethjohse@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks and good luck!
Aggiemedic09
I have a 2/2 house I need to sublease till the end of July
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.