Real Estate
Sponsored by

House flipping in San Antonio

1,792 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chili88
Chili88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have several rental properties in SA that I'm doing really well with, thinking about purchasing some rehab property and trying a flip. Any recommendations of which neighborhoods are better for this? Has anyone had good success doing this in the SA area, I really want to give this a try, any advice would be appreciated!!
diamondag
Hi Chili

San Antonio is going through a great inner city revitalization movement and people are moving back inside the loop
Depending on your strategy and loan situation there are several good areas with different amenities, price ranges And approaches

You Have the east side
Monticello
Southtown
Hill country village ( not inner city but closer to town hot area)
Tobin Hills
Castle hills
Harmony hills
Old terrace park

As a business owner myself, attorney and real estate broker I've focused my practice on small family owned businesses and versed in your type of venture. I would be happy to meet with you and help you on your endeavor.

Lots of areas with different approaches to discuss, ( on the positive side) and trends being pushed by local real instate investors that are influencing new investors ( on the negative side) which are shady and walking a legal/illegal fine line to avoid

Give me a call or email my general email if you want some help, would love to work with you
Robertlopezlaw@yahoo.com

mwp02ag
AG
I need some help in those areas myself! I'll shoot you an email.
Chili88
AG
Thanks will get in contact with you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.