Real Estate
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for $100 gift card from Red Pear Realty

1,689 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Red Pear Realty
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Red Pear Realty:

Congrats to AggieHurley! You're the winner! Just reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Howdy Ags!

We've got three big Fall updates for the TexAgs crowd--and I think there's something in here for everyone. If there's a theme for this post, I would call it "new".

1. BABY PICS
First, my wife and I had another baby girl! Margaret was born this August and is healthy, happy, growing, and sleeps whenever and wherever she wants to! Here are some updated pics of her and the family:

We got some professional pictures taken (always make sure your real estate listing has profesional photography too) but one of my favorite pictures of her so far is this one taken on day one (this is the face I make when sleeping also--just ask my classmates from Mays):

2. NEW(S) BLOG
In addition to my Red Pear Real Estate activities, I've been asked to contribute to a new Houston real estate blog that a couple of good Ags started called Houstoning.com. The goal for this blog is to help keep you up to date on local residential and commercial real estate news while having a lot of fun doing it. I'd be thankful if you could check it out and give us some feedback, or if you ever have a local real estate story you'd like shared, either publicly or discretely, we are happy to help get the message out! Finally, we plan on doing a "Listing of the Day" each weekday, so if you have a listing in Houston or the surrounding area, we are offering to post it for FREE for TexAgs subscribers--just shoot us a link! This is a great way to get your listing even more exposure, and we are happy to do this for Aggie Homeowners and Realtors alike.

3. MORE FREE STUFF
And finally, a contest! For the next week, if you post the address of our Houstoning.com Listing of the Day and your favorite thing about that house on this thread, you'll be given one entry to win a $100 gift card to B&B Butchers. We'll announce the winner next Monday, so everybody has plenty of chances to enter and win. Post each day, get seven chances. Don't live near a B&B Butchers (in Houston or Fort Worth)? We'll sub a $100 visa gift card at your request!

Cheers!

Jamie Poirier '09
Owner / Broker
(713) 300-6463
jamie@myredpear.com
myredpear.com
mazag08
AG
9118 S Allegro St C Houston TX 77080

I like the color! Reminds me of the Oilers.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Congrats on the second kid Jamie! Best of luck with the website as well!

Fat fingered the emoji. Wanted to give you thumbs up.
little blue
18976 Ocean Mist Court, Montgomery, TX 77356

I like the kitchen island - the built in seat/table is really unique!
little blue
608 Reinerman Street, Houston, TX 77007

I like the first floor option to turn it into a guest suite.
Big_Time_Timmy_Jim
1849 Radcliffe St, 77007

I like the amount of natural light let in by all the windows.
Aggie Athlete Involved
AG
1849 Radcliffe St, 77007

I also like the windows
wessimo
AG
And the winner is.... <drumroll>
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
AggieHurley with the win.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.