Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for Realtor - Rockwall, TX

1,474 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BrianDemarais
GiggityGoo13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Family and I are relocating through my job and are looking to sell our house in Rockwall. My employer provides us with a Realtor but I'd like to give the business to an Aggie if there are any on here who work the area.

Thanks!
LacyMilaniRealtor
AG
Hi! My name is Lacy and I'm an Aggie realtor I help people buy and sell homes all over the metroplex! I'd love to get a little more information. Are you available to chat today at all? My number is 214-228-7936

I am born and raised Dallas so I'm very familiar with Rockwall. And my Keller Williams Team is #1 in KW DFW. We offer full service from professional photographs, aerial photography, staging if necessary, and fully customized service. Hope to hear from you!
#1 team champions dfw commercial realty with over 30 years combined experience in the metroplex
https://www.Championsdfw.com
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Sorry for the delay in response. Was at tailgate then the game. Tailgate was amazing. The game, not so much.

I own a local brokerage in DFW and I've been a TexAgs sponsor for over 10 years. I'd love the opportunity to talk and earn your business.

Email is Cody@MyRobinsonTeam.com

Cell is 972-365-0432

One other thing. I would NOT pass you to an agent that works for me. I'd personally work with you.

Thx and Gig em!

Cody Robinson

Deats99
AG
My Aggie-wife April is an agent based in Heath. Please feel free to reach out to her at 214.601.8757 or april@aprildeats.com

Thanks

Deats
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
BrianDemarais
AG
HIGHLY Recommend Lacy Milani!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.