Real Estate
Sponsored by

another commercial lease question... am I too cheap or just right or ?

1,494 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Yesterday
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

so i have a 5000 sq ft building that is leased to a tenant... its up for renewal... and im getting $1 per foot.. period..

They dont pay my taxes, insurance, or any triple net repairs or whatever.. Just $5k a month...

they're on a major road... .

I want to increase the rent 5% to cover the AC replacements.... i actually need about 15%, but am willing to settle for 5%... and they dont wanna go up...

just wondering what the going rate for a semi-warehouse/commercial store would go for on a major road like harvey, texas avenue, george bush, university.. etc...
Ribeye-Rare
AG
studio,

I'd go to loopnet.com and compare your rate to those being offered in College Station / Bryan for similar properties.

Zoomprospector.com can have good info, too, if the local CofC populates the information. I'm not sure that CS/Br is doing that right now.

FWIW, I offer triple net industrial leases on industrial property and get nowhere near $1/ft/month.

If I did, I'd happily pay the rest.
Yesterday
AG
I leased several retail commercial properties on semi major roads(4 lanes) for $1/sq ft no triple net. This is in DFW though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.