Real Estate
Sponsored by

Commercial Appraisals needed Dallas Area

1,238 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Blue Bell Ag
aggieswmr04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any Ags that can help out with appraisals on two properties owned in the Dallas (Plano/Bedford) area?
380Ag
AG
Where exactly is the Plano/Bedford area?
There are plenty of commercial appraisers on this site. You might want to post what type of properties you need appraised and what the purpose is...
aggieswmr04
Purpose is for anticipated future sale of the properties

One is Christian Brothers Automotive, other is a Creme de la Creme. Both triple-net leased.

Thanks.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Is there a legal reason for getting an appraisal? If you are just wanting a price, talk to some brokers.
CD12Ag
AG
I agree with Bitter Old Man. If they are both single tenant, NNN lease properties, most of the value is in the lease rate, term remaining and creditworthiness of the entity on the lease - all of which can be tied to a market cap rate.

These type of properties are in high demand right now, and a broker can easily help you place a value on the sites.

Full disclosure - I am a broker in DFW. I do not specialize in NNN investment sales, but I am happy to answer questions and point you in the direction of someone who can help you further.
aggieswmr04
Yes, there is a legal reason, without getting too much into it on here - transfer of ownership interests are involved. A broker's opinion is not going to work in this instance.
CD12Ag
AG
Shoot me a PM. Happy to put you in contact with someone I know who can help.
Up&ComingAg03
AG
I'm a general certified appraiser and work all around the state. Shoot me a pm and I'll let you know a little more about my company and background and we can see if I'd be a good fit to help you out.
aggieswmr04
EDIT: Thanks for the emails and contacts.
Scott Sterlings Face
AG
Shoot me an email: sterling at ppabv dot com

We have done multiple Christian Brothers across the state and we have a MAI in Dallas area.
Blue Bell Ag
AG
I can appraise them also. We have offices in Dallas.

Kirbyms@yahoo. Dot com
Blue Bell Ag
AG
SCOTT I sent you a pm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.