Real Estate
Sponsored by

Refinancing question...

1,656 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tweekac
TheClaw07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I purchased a home in November but she had just finished school and had a baby, so she wasn't on the loan application. She now has a good paying job and we are wondering if here are benefits to refinancing; lowering interest rates etc. any lenders out there with some input. Thanks!
KC_Ag14
AG
PM sent
SteveBott
AG
You qualified for the first loan so it worked. No way to know what type of loan you have and where you are at. Rates are not too much different now then November. Switching loan programs might be an option but need more info.

My contact info is in my profile so if you want a phone call and give me some specifics feel free. I doubt it pencils but no way to know.
gig em 02
What are your current loan terms?

I'll give you $200k at 25% interest, that moving the needle for you at all?
TheClaw07
AG
25% seems a bit steep...
tweekac
AG
We just wrapped up a refinance with Jeff Deats (Deats99) at Loan Depot, who was great through the process. We had originally bought our house in Dec 2018, and with the recent drop in mortgage rates, we were able to refinance at a full 1% lower rate. I would recommend you reach out to Jeff and see how he might be able to help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.