Real Estate
Sponsored by

24.4 Acres and 5,599 sq ft House For Sale Outside Bryan

9,591 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PEO1118
PEO1118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My name is Pam Evitt O'Connor (Class of '80) We have 24.4 acres with a newly remodeled 5,599 sq ft house for sale. If interested please contact (210) 215-7031. Our realtor. Or message me.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7790-Bickham-Cemetery-Rd_Bryan_TX_77808_M89913-81489

Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Wife is an Aggie
Beautiful home & great land. Good luck with sale.

With that being said, I felt the quality of pictures was lacking. Did your realtor take these himself?

No disrespect, I just felt for a $1.7M listing the pictures of the home could be better. Many of the interior shots seemed overly zoomed in and/or duplicates of other photos.
The Fife
This.
Furlock Bones
AG
i'll third this. your realtor needs to be paying for professional pictures.
4lilmonkeys
I agree about the photos, although using a drone was a good idea. The rest of the photos do NOT do your property justice. They didn't even turn the lights on.

Also, just curious - why did you hire an agent based in San Antonio instead of a local agent familiar with the market?
Buck Compton
AG
Definitely echo the above, that being said, you should also pay attention to the order of the photos, not just the quality of photo itself. It's very difficult to understand the flow of the house / patio / outdoor kitchen and for that amount of money, I should know these things by looking at the photos.
histag10
AG
We are moving just up the road from there (towards Dick Elliot).

Looks like a beautiful property!
The Collective
AG
Agree. I really like walking tours personally, and it's a relatively cheap add-on.
PEO1118
AG
Thanks for all the feedback!! So appreciated. We had a professional do the drone pictures, but he was not able to get inside photos. So today, we had a professional real estate photographer take pictures. Please check back Friday and they should be posted.
PEO1118
AG
Are you moving to Bickham Cemetery Rd?? Welcome to the neighborhood!!
histag10
AG
PEO1118 said:

Are you moving to Bickham Cemetery Rd?? Welcome to the neighborhood!!

We are! We will be moving in at the end of the month/ beginning of July.
PEO1118
AG
Please take another look.....

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7790-Bickham-Cemetery-Rd_Bryan_TX_77808_M89913-81489?cid=soc_shares_ldp_fb&fbclid=IwAR2SvMBxNeq46WekArljQrkt7V0xoSQsVHg2naotb7IOnrN7qAYiEjsCzoU#photo51

histag10
AG
Those pictures look much better! It really is a beautiful property
Post removed:
by user
PEO1118
AG
Thank you!!
jja79
AG
Post pictures of where you're going that's better than this.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Someone tell Jimbo or Buzz
AggiePlaya
AG
I need to personally verify that there are Trophy size bass in the lake, let me know when I can stop by
histag10
AG
PEO- Sorry to hijack this thread a bit but a few questions:

Who do yall use for internet?
Tv?
Are there trash services out there?

Also, i moved a car load out this morning and decided to drive the rest of Bickham Cemetery Road. Yalls property looks great! Love the fence and entrance!
UmustBKidding
My sil parents are on the south end of Wheelock hall and have a Brazos wifi and as always good service. Another friend in the area leases tower space to Texas broadband. Also that area was well covered by wickson wireless before they sold to skybeam now rise. Bad when you are in the sticks and have more options than within college station. Of course some are better than others.
histag10
AG
UmustBKidding said:

My sil parents are on the south end of Wheelock hall and have a Brazos wifi and as always good service. Another friend in the area leases tower space to Texas broadband. Also that area was well covered by wickson wireless before they sold to skybeam now rise. Bad when you are in the sticks and have more options than within college station. Of course some are better than others.

Thanks! I talked to Brazos wifi and Texas Broadband. Neither could get line of sight anywhere on that road. I think we are just going with Rise (they were extremely confident they could get line of sight without installing s tower on property)
PEO1118
AG
histag10

Sorry about the delay on replying.... I haven't checked this post in a while. Internet opportunities suck out here. We have ViaSat (formerly Wildblue/Excede). We have a dish but also a cap on bandwidth. We do not stream much To get Brazos WiFi (unlimited data) we would need to build a tower.($1,200) Same with Hughes. We are surrounded by lots of trees so they need to get above the tree lines.

We have Direct TV

We still a land line (was Verizon) now Frontier

There is a trash service that collects on Fridays (I think) BAGS Rural Garbage Services. We have a dumpster at my husband's office, so we haul it in.

my email address: pamevitt21@gmail.com if you have any other questions regarding the area.
CoachEmUp
AG
Wow, that's a beautiful property!
PEO1118
AG
Our place would be wonderful for a couple of families that are season ticket holders to buy together. What a great place for football weekends, family reunions and holidays in Aggieland.
CoachEmUp
AG
Is this property still for sale?
PEO1118
AG
Yes it is!! Here is the link https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7790-Bickham-Cemetery-Rd_Bryan_TX_77808_M89913-81489
Grits
AG
5k+ sf, on acreage and no superadequacy?

You need a full spa or a basketball court in there lol.

Beautiful house.
histag10
AG
I havent driven that far down the road in a while- have yall had any luck selling, Pam? Seems quite a few properties are hitting the market out here. Noticed one or two more on Dick Elliot and a few on OSR
A New Hope
Gorgeous place. Wish I had an extra $2 mil laying around.
PEO1118
AG
@Grits: You can put in a basketball court. Plenty of space. There is already a hot tub and swim jets in the small pool attached to the swimming pool.
PEO1118
AG
Grits said:

5k+ sf, on acreage and no superadequacy?

You need a full spa or a basketball court in there lol.

Beautiful house.
Grits: You can put in a basketball court. Plenty of space. There is already a hot tub and swim jets in the small pool attached to the swimming pool.
PEO1118
AG
histag10 said:

I havent driven that far down the road in a while- have yall had any luck selling, Pam? Seems quite a few properties are hitting the market out here. Noticed one or two more on Dick Elliot and a few on OSR
We have had some interest but no offers do date.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.