Real Estate
Sponsored by

Architect or Draftsman?

2,550 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AG Custom
2007fightintexasaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to build a custom home here in the BCS area within the next 12-18 months and curious to get feedback on using a draftsman or an architect to work on the design of the floor plans. We have a good idea of what we want but just needing someone to help get official plans worked on so that we can start pricing with builders. Any feedback or recommendations of someone in the BCS area that could help with this process?
rilloaggie
AG
Give Tammie Bissett a call at (979) 777-7376.

We have worked with her on engineering some of her designs before. She may be busy and can't get you something immediately but if you have 12 months to work with I'm sure she could handle it. She does great work.
sbyrne1016
Howdy! I would be able to help you out and/or answer any questions you have. Check out my Houzz page: https://www.houzz.com/pro/stevenbyrne/steven-byrne-residential-design

You can also reach me at sbyrne1016@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Steven
AggieAces06
AG
We used Kip Kissinger out of Bryan. We took a graph paper drawing of what we wanted and he put it together into real plans for us.
dyhardag
AG
Give Steve Musser of M-M Design a call. He's class of 1976. He did the original plans for our house in Traditions and is currently working on some expansion plans for us.

(979) 694-7059

mmdesigntx@gmail.com
AG Custom
AG
sbyrne1016 does really great work, easy to work with and quick turn around. Good Aggie as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.