Real Estate
Sponsored by

Castle Rock Subdivision/Community

1,766 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jhammond
jhammond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

My family and I have narrowed our search for a home to specific subdivisions here in CS, Castle Rock, Creek Meadows and Castlegate II.

Castle Rock seems to be the front runner but I don't know much about the community. Can anyone over there tell me more?

Also, if you are considering selling in one of those neighborhoods, please message me!!!

Thanks!
CS78
TXTransplant
I built a house in Castle Rock a few years ago (have since sold it and moved away). But I loved the neighborhood. I liked it because it was smaller than Castlegate and Creek Meadows. We only lived there two years, but it was great - we made good use of the pool and walking trails. Neighbors were wonderful (mostly young families and retired people). We really hated to leave - hope it's still the same!
jhammond
Thanks for the replies! I didn't think about the left turn only!
selk
AG
If you are looking for a realtor I'd recommend Ryan Derkowski, he is a local guy and I'm pretty sure loves in Creek Meadows he maybe able to answer a lot of questions for you. Great guy (979) 268-3522
KaneIsAble
AG
The left turn issue isn't an issue. We lived there for 5 years and sold a couple of years ago but Loved the neighborhood and have no complaints.
mgreen
I would love to throw my name in the hat as your realtor. Mike Green with Keller Williams.

I am working with a family from Dallas right now trying to move into Castle Rock. They also love that it is a smaller community. Mikegrenjr@kw.com
JMac03
AG
While I do not live in any of them, I can tell you that Castle Rock will have far less traffic issues than Creek Meadows and Castlegate II. Traffic alone would make me not want the latter 2. I always liked Castle Rock, my main thing were most of the lots were smaller (when we were looking).
JeepWaveEarl
AG
I've lived in both -- and may have one you're interested in not on the market .... email me (not a realtor).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
jhammond
@aggoddess, email sent! Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.