Real Estate
Sponsored by

tenants and a broken ac

5,153 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JP76
Señor Chang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

so.. she bought an ac window unit and installed it.. also probably cracking a window while installing it, but she says it was there before she moved in, but its not on the inspection form she filled out when she moved in..

I don't understand this sentence. She is saying the window unit came with the house, but you believe she just bought it?
ItsA&InotA&M
Seor Chang said:

Quote:

so.. she bought an ac window unit and installed it.. also probably cracking a window while installing it, but she says it was there before she moved in, but its not on the inspection form she filled out when she moved in..

I don't understand this sentence. She is saying the window unit came with the house, but you believe she just bought it?

She is saying she bought the unit and that the window crack was there when she moved in. He's saying she bought the unit and cracked the window when she installed the unit.
histag10
AG
I've installed a lot of window units, and I'm not quite sure I understand how someone cracks a window while installing one. I mean, I'm sure it can be done.
JP76
histag10 said:

I've installed a lot of window units, and I'm not quite sure I understand how someone cracks a window while installing one. I mean, I'm sure it can be done.

I have seen people crack the glass when they let the weight of the window unit go unsupported instead of installing an exterior brace.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.