Real Estate
Sponsored by

Need Realtor reqs - sell in Tomball, buy in Spicewood/Dripping Springs area

1,222 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexAgg10
TexAgg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Due to an upcoming change of careers, we are looking to sell our house in Tomball and move to Spicewood or Dripping Springs areas. I am looking for agents that know these locations. Any recommendations are appreciated.
case04
AG
TexAgg10 said:

Due to an upcoming change of careers, we are looking to sell our house in Tomball and move to Spicewood or Dripping Springs areas. I am looking for agents that know these locations. Any recommendations are appreciated.
I'm sure Steve Bott will have a good one here in a second.
SteveBott
AG
Actually I refer to two Ags in Austin but don't know if they work out to DS. OP PM me if you want their contact info and I will send it. They can at least refer to someone that does work out there.
JimmyHouston
AG
My wife sells in the Tomball and Champions area. She would love to assist you. I will send you a PM
Win At Life
AG
For Tomball look up New Home Programs and ask for Millie or Cory (they are the owners).

They listed a flip house for me and even though it was a modest price (and fee) they came out with a 3-D camera that allowed buyers to walk through the house on line and see 360 degrees in every room.

First class. I have only seen representation like that on million dollar homes.

Good luck on your move!
betas2000
AG
Call or text Monica with Hom Realty at 979-229-7560, she works very closely with a top realtor in the Houston area who is fantastic and efficient!
Harkrider 93
AG
Jacque Krenek - 512-913-6850 - she isn't an Aggie, but her kids are. She has been in DS for over 25+ yrs. Her hubby is a home builder.

She also uses the same mortgage broker that I do, who is an Aggie.

My wife is the DS Aggie Club Pres, so get with us on Aggie things.
TexAgg10
AG
Got it taken care of, thanks for the recommendations everybody!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.