Real Estate
Sponsored by

Refinance Options

1,467 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by third coast..
rondis23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning! Ill try and be brief..my wife and I are looking to refinance our home. It's a relatively new home that was finished exactly a year ago in May 2018. We did a 2 time closing new construction loan, and at the time of the 2nd close (last week of May 2018) the rates had come up a bit. We closed with a local bank, and painfully ended up with a 5% rate on the final date of closing.

It seems at the time there was a bit if anxiety with the possibility of rates and the economy worsening. We did not buy any points. However, it seems after a few short weeks things started to improve and it seems have maintained well. Our rate is fixed, and we are wanting to refinance. We have excellent credit, and a strong financial background. Does anyone on here do refinancing? Thank you in advance!
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
you bet. Love to compete for your business. We have been the title sponsor for the this forum for 10+ years. My email is my screen name here.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Jay has been great to work with in my experience.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
rondis23
AG
Will be emailing you!!!
SteveBott
AG
I will throw my offer out there. 16 years experience and done loans all over the state. I have helped hundreds of Texagers. My contact info is in my profile.
Deats99
AG
Any of the guys so far are top notch and I would talk to all of us.

I would love a chance to earn our business also. We are a direct seller and bundler to Fannie and Freddie and offer a complete online process, specializing in digital verification of income, assets, and property value. We are able to provide a match or beat low price commitment once in process in order to protect you now, and a Lifetime Guarantee to protect you in the future from rate fluctuation as the 2nd largest direct lender in the U.S. My contact info is in my profile.

Thanks
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
rondis23
AG
Thank you for all the replies! I know all of you guys are great from the time I've spent reading on this board. Will contact everyone shortly.
Premium
AG
Will you be in this house 10 years or longer? I always went with a 30 year or 15 year, but never had intentions of being in it or owning it that long.

The reason I ask is 10 year or 7 year ARMs have better rates. I wouldn't do one if I knew I'd have a 15-30 year note on the same house, but it's appealing when I know it's a 5-10 year house max.

jja79 is with Amegy Bank and helped me out recently
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.