Real Estate
Sponsored by

Rental Property in Inglewood CA opinion

1,041 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BigfootYancey
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm moving to LA next month and will be stationed at LA AFB and am trying to find a rental property relatively close to the base. I know Inglewood isn't known as one of the best places in the LA area but this place looks to be right next to the new LA Rams stadium. The property is in a gated community. Anyone have any knowledge of this area or know anyone who might?
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9200-S-Vail-Way-Inglewood-CA-90305/66674769_zpid/
Matsui
AG
Inglewood is becoming an area where a lot of stuff is moving towards. I think you will be fine. I just moved from LA about 6 months ago. With all of the new businesses and the stadium etc I think that would work.
Matsui
AG
In general in that area, the closer to the 405 the better. But I check out that place, there are nice stores around it (good sign) and there has been quite a few articles about Inglewood transitioning over due to the new stadium and all of the demand around it.
BigfootYancey
AG
Looks to be on landing flight path of LAX
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.