Real Estate
Sponsored by

Beautiful house for sale in Pebble Creek, in a cul de sac

3,790 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vmb
vmb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unfortunately it is time to say goodbye to Aggieland this year. We have a beautiful house in Pebble Creek for sale, located in a quiet cul-de-sac. 3188 sqft, 4 beds, 3 baths plus a large game room that can be used as a bedroom because it has its own closet. Open, split floor plan that works great for both young and older families. Large patio with outdoor kitchen (grill, fridge, sink). Close to County Club / Golf course, Lick Creek Park and Pebble Creek Elementary School (rated 10/10).
I worked great for us and I hate to sale it but have no choice. Rent to buy is an option for the right buyer.
Listed for 469,900. Generous remodeling credit is offered!
Details including photos at
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5307-Riviera-Ct-College-Station-TX-77845/97576593_zpid/?view=public
jja79
AG
Marriott built?
vmb
That's what I was told based on the floor plan, similarity with other Marriott houses in the area and quality of the building and finishes but I cannot confirm. House was built in 2009 and we purchased it in 2014 from the previous owners.
CS78
CAD says "CLAY KOLBY HOMEBUILDING INC"
dubi
AG
vmb said:

plus a large game room that can be used as a bedroom because it has its own closet.

Does the game room have a window?

It must have a window also to be classified as a bedroom.
one MEEN Ag
AG
vmb said:

Unfortunately it is time to say goodbye to Aggieland this year. We have a beautiful house in Pebble Creek for sale, located in a quiet cul-de-sac. 3188 sqft, 4 beds, 3 baths plus a large game room that can be used as a bedroom because it has its own closet. Open, split floor plan that works great for both young and older families. Large patio with outdoor kitchen (grill, fridge, sink). Close to County Club / Golf course, Lick Creek Park and Pebble Creek Elementary School (rated 10/10).
I worked great for us and I hate to sale it but have no choice. Rent to buy is an option for the right buyer.
Listed for 479,900 but any reasonable offer will be taken seriously.
Details including photos at
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5307-Riviera-Ct-College-Station-TX-77845/97576593_zpid/?view=public
Will give $1000 bonus in credits if we know ahead the offer comes from an aggie here.
Hey man, really nice house. Unsolicited advice would be to reshoot your photos on a bright sunny day. Looks like y'all took them a few weeks ago when it was consistently grey outside and still cold. Your lawn is probably greener today, and a nice sunny day will help your interior photos will help brighten up the dark woods.

Best of luck selling.

SoTheySay
S
I can confirm that there is a window in the gameroom and that Clay Kolby was the builder.
vmb
There are large windows in the game room. It is the room with the pool table in the photos.
valtosca
AG
How about a new outdoor fan? You're current one is sad looking
vmb
10,000 is offered in remodeling (buyer's preference).
vmb
Outdoor fan replaced! Thank you for mentioning.
vmb
Spring photos added
vmb
jja79 said:

Marriott built?

So apparently it is a plan used by Marriott, built by Clay Kilby.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.