Real Estate
Sponsored by

Real Estate Market - Houston

1,452 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mazag08
what say you
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are your thoughts on the overall market? Solid, near a bubble, time to buy, hold, sell (I realize that your own personal situation has a lot to do with the answer to this)? I'm curious about the Houston market and more specifically the Conroe area.

Aggie369
AG
For rentals?
JamesBREI06
AG
what say you said:

What are your thoughts on the overall market? Solid, near a bubble, time to buy, hold, sell (I realize that your own personal situation has a lot to do with the answer to this)? I'm curious about the Houston market and more specifically the Conroe area.

I would personally feel a lot better about the Conroe market than the Houston market. It seems that product iz moving at a better pace there at least the stuff on my books.
Whoop!
mazag08
AG
We are entering the last stretch of "Harvey hangover".

People who were forced out of their homes and apartments have mostly moved back or found living conditions elsewhere. The seasonal ramp up is just beginning and the people who would have been looking for homes at this point in time are starting to trickle back into the buying market. Inventory is decent but homes are sitting a little bit longer than usual and prices haven't increased like they would have without the hurricane.

By the end of summer, I believe our market will be 100% back to normal.
Ragoo
AG
mazag08 said:

We are entering the last stretch of "Harvey hangover".

People who were forced out of their homes and apartments have mostly moved back or found living conditions elsewhere. The seasonal ramp up is just beginning and the people who would have been looking for homes at this point in time are starting to trickle back into the buying market. Inventory is decent but homes are sitting a little bit longer than usual and prices haven't increased like they would have without the hurricane.

By the end of summer, I believe our market will be 100% back to normal.
i challenge everyone to now define normal, and go!
mazag08
AG
Lol. I guess I should have clarified and stated "the path we were on for multiple years before Harvey".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.