Real Estate
Sponsored by

Real Estate Photographer Needed

1,770 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drewser95
wsteed311
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a real estate photographer they recommended in the North DFW area? We will be listing FSBO a rental property of ours in the Frisco/McKinney area and want some professional pictures. Yes, I know I can take them with my cell phone and edit them to look quite well but I don't want to cut corners on the photos. Thanks!
dubi
AG
/deleted post
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Luten only likes to do headshots.
dubi
AG
hodgesco said:

Thanks. I thought he had ventured into Real Estate recently....
bthotugigem05
AG
I do architecture work but not much real estate. In the DFW area Shoot2Sell kind of runs the market, their work is good enough for the price and they have quick turnarounds, I don't have a business relationship with them but recommend them to people for home listings.
bthotugigem05
AG
hodgesco said:

I like to make money broseph, I'll shoot just about anything.
drewser95
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

I do architecture work but not much real estate. In the DFW area Shoot2Sell kind of runs the market, their work is good enough for the price and they have quick turnarounds, I don't have a business relationship with them but recommend them to people for home listings.
Shoot2Sell does a great job. We have been using Full Package Media for the past year on our listings for sale, and have been fairly happy with them as well.
dvldog
AG
Whoever Cody uses. You might try PMing him. Our pics looked fantastic.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
dvldog said:

Whoever Cody uses. You might try PMing him. Our pics looked fantastic.
I use Shoot2Sell, have a particular photographer that I usually use as well. They do a great job.

If it turn out that you decide to use an agent to get your home sold, I'd love a shot at the business as well.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
FTAG 2000
AG
wsteed311 said:

Does anyone have a real estate photographer they recommended in the North DFW area? We will be listing FSBO a rental property of ours in the Frisco/McKinney area and want some professional pictures. Yes, I know I can take them with my cell phone and edit them to look quite well but I don't want to cut corners on the photos. Thanks!

What's your timeline for this, and what sort of property (duplex, condo, house, etc.)?

wsteed311
AG
Thanks to all! We went with Full Package Media, they were able to do the shoot on Saturday and did a great job. Very professional, photographer was onsite for approx 3 hours doing photos and video. Had the photos in hand on Sunday and the videos were done 2 days later. Highly recommend. Below are the completed photos and video if you want to see the completed work:

http://listing.fullpackagemedia.com/ut/10804_Sexton_Dr.html
drewser95
AG
Looks great! Glad you were pleased with their work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.