Real Estate
Sponsored by

4 month (or)deal closed today

1,641 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mgreen
aggieswmr04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had to come to TexAgs to give my thanks.

A year ago I came in search for brokers willing to take on an industrial building in Brookshire. I got 2 leads from TexAgs and the owners I work with selected Taylor Schmidt and Reed Vestal from Lee & Associates.

To our surprise we got into a bit of bidding war and buyer that won out did owner financing. Had to come to TexAgs again for assistance after owners had an internal disagreement and needed some financing experts to assist AFTER contract signed and agreed upon and on a short deadline. ATXBanker came through and was very patient and worked through the tension.

We officially closed and funded today. THANK YOU TEXAGS and these Ags that I worked directly with. I could not have done it without your help. The owner that I work directly for, was in awe of how the Aggie network came through for me. Literally finding ATXBanker at midnight on a deadline after exhausting all other contacts, and the brokers being patient with the hourly changes in all stages of negotiation throughout the 4 month process.

Everyone enjoy their holiday season. I certainly will, now that the building is closed and I can get my life back. I highly recommend these gentlemen for your future business needs. I'm happy to work with them again (if they'll work with me & my owner after all of this)
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Reed and Taylor are two badass brokers. There's a reason they were both made partners at Lee & Associates, a national brokerage shop, at the age of 30.

Story time...Reed is actually the reason I have my broker's license. Back when we were both in the Master's of Real Estate program, I was talking to him right before an Elmore exam (that I didn't study for) about a great job I found on campus that was going to pay $12 an hour. Reed looks at me and says, "You wanna make some real money?" Fast forward a few months later, Reed wins this contest at the office for most deals done that season. He beat out every single full time agent for doing the most transactions, and we were going to grad school full time.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
aggieswmr04
They don't mess around, and neither do I.

They made the transaction so much easier that I didn't have to babysit and keep up with the brokers (not so much the case with others involved in the transaction - stories for another day) The negotiations, LOI and contract went down as they were both either out of the country or headed out of the country for vacation, and they still made it all happen despite all the travel and time change, etc. I wish I could say I'm used to that type of service as I've done many transactions with my boss all across the country and internationally, but usually I'm the one left to do all the major stuff and chasing down brokers to get things in written form and locked down.

Refreshing to find people on their game, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Ags and of course the MRE program. Hindsight, I should have gone through the program when I was finishing my Masters many years ago - glad I can work with MRE grads (ATXBanker included in that program as well)
mgreen
Good bull right there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.