Real Estate
Sponsored by

Lender Help in the San Antonio Area

998 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jay@AgsReward.com
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im looking for lender recommendations that can do a lot-final loan in one type deal. I am not sure how common this is, but my realtors lender isnt being very upfront so its time for me to shop around.

Señor Chang
AG
I don't know if does that type of loan, but he can probably point you in the right direction if not.

Jeff Cameron
210-421-1677
Jeff.cameron@amecinc.com
SteveBott
AG
Not sure what you are looking for.

Lot loan and construction financing and start building right away?

Lot loan and construction later down the road?
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
What Steve is asking..

If you want to build right away then it can be done, but if you are looking at purchasing then holding for a period before construction that is a different animal.

Are you thinking about closing costs with having more that one close?

ForeverAg
AG
Sorry I should have been more clear. I am looking at doing a Lot Loan that I can get construction financing on immediately to build.
SteveBott
AG
You are looking for a 'One Time Close' construction loan. Several lenders here have the product. I do not at this time.

You will need 20% equity to the closing. Maybe 15% but not as common. You will also need all your design plans so a 'to be completed' appraisal to determine future value.

I recommend buying the lot first to secure the lot you want. Then work on the construction loan which will pay off the lien on the lot when you close that one.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
We can do one time constriction loans with 10% down. let me know if we can help you out. Email is my user name here. More info here: https://hurstlending.com/ten-percent-down-construction-loan/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.