Real Estate
Sponsored by

Hard Money Lending - Pooling Money

1,410 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JamesBREI06
Tonyperkis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have experience doing hard money lending?

I'm considering setting up a company to combine funds from various investors for hard money lending and am looking to get an understanding for the best way to structure this company. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
mazag08
AG
Talk to JMazz. He's a Realtor/ Investor/ Hard money lender that posts regularly here.
jmazz
AG
I do. I looked into creating a fund to formally raise money and decided it was more than I wanted to do. I was going through Regulation D Resources but I believe Fairway America is one of the top dogs in this type of fund creation (but it's like $40k or something if I recall). So, when I have other people's money involved, I typically just put them on a specific loan with me as the lender. Feel free to holler if you'd like to further discuss.
Tonyperkis
AG
Thanks Jmazz! I just sent you an email, but I'll try to catch you on the phone today if you're free. Appreciate the help!
fh1969
I too coordinate private placement loans secured and unsecured. Be glad to coordinate with opportunities. If interested to look at opportunities.
JamesBREI06
AG
Whoop!
JamesBREI06
AG
Tonyperkis said:

Does anyone have experience doing hard money lending?

I'm considering setting up a company to combine funds from various investors for hard money lending and am looking to get an understanding for the best way to structure this company. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I just finished setting up a fund through fairway. First dollars are going in next week. I also have a hard money company, and would talk you through it if you'd like to chat.

James@quicklendingtx.com
Whoop!
Ol Jock 99
AG
Be aware: some of the big hedge funds are moving into HM in certain Texas markets in a big way. I was part of a fund that closed shop early because of this.
JamesBREI06
AG
That is interesting to know about the shutdown. Would you mind if I picked your brain on that. Also what are the GPs of that fund doing now?
Whoop!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.