Real Estate
Sponsored by

Help!!! ISO Rural Home

1,828 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by maverick2076
jhammond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My family and I are moving into town from north TX and are having a hard time with the housing market. We are selling our house and 4 acres and really enjoy the country lifestyle (chickens, horses, etc.). I know it is a long shot but we are really wanting the following:

1. 1+ acres
2. A good school district
3. Less than a 30 min. commute to campus
4. A 4/2 (could build new if we can find property)
5. All under $315K

We have looked extensively and still cannot find much. Any suggestions/thoughts?

Also, if you would be willing to sell an acre or so for under $100K in CSISD, please let me know!!!
JMac03
AG
My agent found a house that is close to budget that she thinks can get reduced and an acre that is at budget. Feel free to email me and I'll put you in contact with her. My email is in my profile.
jhammond
Ok, brand new to this forum... where in your profile is your email address?
SteveBott
AG
Click on his username and then click profile and then expand
jhammond
I clicked her profile and I still am not seeing anything other than Private Message so I sent her one.

Thanks!
SteveBott
AG
PM works
JMac03
AG
Responded! It looks like my email wasn't there before, it is now. Thanks!!
maverick2076
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8683-County-Road-174-Anderson-TX-77830/235129688_zpid/

Not my house. Belongs to a very good friend who is having to sell due to divorce.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.