Real Estate
Sponsored by

ISO Listing Agent (Non-Traditional/Flat Fee) Fall Creek (Houston)

991 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Red Pear Realty
TombstoneTex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy folks,

Looked through the first three pages of the forum and did not see anything applicable to my situation.

I am looking for a recommendation for a listing agent who works in the Fall Creek (Houston/Humble) area. Our preference is for a non-traditional or flat fee arrangement. An additional wrinkle is that we only need the sell side as we are planning on renting in another area for the next few years. Finally, we would like to get started talking to an agent now/get the house ready to sell but have to wait until our son makes it through daycare wait lists in the new area before we can list (hopefully only a month or two!). Logistics are a pain!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
RThorp,

I'd like the opportunity to earn your business. We do flat fee realty, and I'd love to discuss live or via email with you.

Thanks,

Jamie Poirier '09
713-303-9025
save@myredpear.com
https://www.myredpear.com/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
TombstoneTex
AG
Thanks for responding! Will send an email tonight.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Got your email and just responded.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.