Real Estate
Sponsored by

Job opportunity in Investment Real Estate Lending

994 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JamesBREI06
JamesBREI06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll cross-post this to the jobs board, but my company is looking to expand. We are small, yet growing company that specializes in providing investor debt to home flippers and developers primarily in the Houston metro.

The position we are looking to fill is analyst/loan originator. Primary duties would be to underwrite new loan requests and work with the principals to get a loan through committee, work with processor to get
loans funded, help mange the current book of business/loan portfolio, and new business development. The position will be roughly 80/20 office vs field work.

Although no experience is required, we'd prefer a few years experience in Real estate analysis or loan origination/processing.

Salary is commensurate with experience.

If interested please send resume to james@quicklendingtx.com

I'll also gladly reply to any questions on this thread.

Thanks
Whoop!
Merlyn Norish
nonameag99
LOL
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
JamesBREI06
AG
nonameag99 said:

LOL

Welp.
Whoop!
Wife is an Aggie
I know you said salary would commensurate with experience but what is a general ballpark something like this would start at?
JamesBREI06
AG
I hesitate to answer because this can be a Jr. level or Sr. level position and that pay difference can be almost double on the starting salary. For a Jr level we are looking at base around $45,000 and after performance bonuses ~$60,000 year one.
Whoop!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.