Real Estate
Sponsored by

Best Major TX Multifamily Investing Market

2,218 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by vette
Post removed:
by user
mwp02ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in SA, mind talking offline? figtreehomessa@gmail.com
HouseDivided06
AG
Email me as well. Username at gmail.
Shooter McGavin
AG
I just invested in this in DFW. There's an Ag that does these deals using private equity.
mazag08
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Looking at B class suburb garden style apartments in San Antonio, Houston, Austin and DFW. Thoughts on the markets rankings based on population growth and current pricing?
DFW
Houston
Austin
San Antonio

But you'd be wise to research the submarket and rent growth for the T-12.
GigAg04
AG
Deals are everywhere - depends on if you want stabilized, value add, pioneering or redevelopment possibility.
Jevertson
AG
Are you focused more on cash flow or appreciation? Value add or turnkey? How many doors?
schwack schwack
AG
Y'all are so far ahead of me..... B Class, T-12......

mwp02ag
AG
B class as in a step below A class apartments. Classes are broken down by age, amenities and location typically.

T-12 is the Trailing 12 months financials, used to calculate value.

Check out Old Capital Podcast if you're interested in picking up more meat in apartment investing. They are based out of DFW and have an Ag who post here that works with them. Great show.
vette
AG
All, I have a history in the single family market, but am looking to get into small multi family (5-20 units) in the DFW market. From there, I would like to scale up into larger multi family as my experience grows. My budget for the first deal is up to $1MM. Once I have experience with the small multi family, I'd like to raise capital for the next one.

My question is, who are some of the best commercial brokers in the area that I could connect with to find properties within this criteria? I understand relationships in real estate are very important.

As another side note, I have a very stable, non real estate related job, but am looking for opportunities to step out and take a more active role in the real estate market. If anyone has any suggestions or opportunities for either of the questions, I would be grateful to hear from you.

Vette587100@yahoo.com
wilhunting
AG
Good morning vette,

I just sent you an email regarding my TRIPLEX & DUPLEX Multi-Family I'm about to sell. These units are my personal units that are located in Terrell, Texas. I'm the second owner and purchased these from the gentleman that originally built them. Both are FULL with good tenants, have all brick structures with solid a slab/foundation. Feel free to contact me with any questions or more info.

chad@savoycompanies dot com
mwp02ag
AG
vette said:

All, I have a history in the single family market, but am looking to get into small multi family (5-20 units) in the DFW market. From there, I would like to scale up into larger multi family as my experience grows. My budget for the first deal is up to $1MM. Once I have experience with the small multi family, I'd like to raise capital for the next one.

My question is, who are some of the best commercial brokers in the area that I could connect with to find properties within this criteria? I understand relationships in real estate are very important.

As another side note, I have a very stable, non real estate related job, but am looking for opportunities to step out and take a more active role in the real estate market. If anyone has any suggestions or opportunities for either of the questions, I would be grateful to hear from you.

Vette587100@yahoo.com
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the way you attract experienced investors to help you make the next step. State your need and experience and then tell them how you will be of help. Great post Vette, at least as far as I am concerned.

I'm in San Antonio and working to make the transition too.
mwp02ag
AG
Congrats on your success!!
dc509
AG
vette said:

Vette587100@yahoo.com
Start here. Unfortunately I don't know anyone over there anymore, but Nick Fluellen is an Aggie and from everything I've heard a really good guy. They do a ton of B and C class deals.

https://multifamilyadvisors.com/
HouseDivided06
AG
Nick is a good guy, and we do a lot of work for him. Very knowledgeable. Not to derail, but if anyone owns or invests in multi-family and wants to contact me, we work in the industry and can directly affect your ROI and overheard, without taking out an ad. We are Aggie owned and operated and are niche focused on multi-family with market knowledge and relationships that other companies don't have. My email is username at gmail. Located in DFW but we do work all over the US. ***derailment over***
MemorialTXAg
Anyone need money? Beyond negotiating a term sheet I will have zero input.
vette
AG
dc509 said:

vette said:

Vette587100@yahoo.com
Start here. Unfortunately I don't know anyone over there anymore, but Nick Fluellen is an Aggie and from everything I've heard a really good guy. They do a ton of B and C class deals.

https://multifamilyadvisors.com/

Thanks! I did find this website, but glad to hear from others that it's a good one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.