Real Estate
Sponsored by

VA Loan Lender

906 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SteveBott
Iamsocool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking to use my VA Loan to purchase a house in Buda in the next 6-8 months (first time homeowner). I was curious if people could share their suggestions for a lender to consider. I have heard great things about Veterans United, but this is uncharted territory for me.

Thanks in advance.
Tyroch07
AG
My name is Danny Tyroch a former walk on. I am a loan officer based in Houston, I closed two veterans last week using their VA eligibility. One of them got almost 2k back at closing. My company is Movement Mortgage a national lender and we make it very easy for our vets! We don't charge veterans any fees and can close in 15 days. Feel free to give me a shout at 817 two six nine 9762 or visit my website at www.TyrochTeam.com. As a first time homeowner I'll take the time to educate you too!
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
First of all, thank you for your service to our country! There are several great lenders on this board (Jay, Steve, jj, etc..) that will all take great care of you. I'm currently helping a TexAgs user right now, and will throw my name in the hat for you as well. I think it may be wise for you to talk to a few different folks and find out who you feel comfortable with - especially buying your first house. Contact info in bio. Good luck!
Señor Chang
AG
Quote:

One of them got almost 2k back at closing.

How does this work? Was that due to a seller credit on something?
Tyroch07
AG
Yes they had 5k in closing from the seller and 100% financing so ended up getting their earnest money back at closing essentially.
SteveBott
AG
with VA you are allowed earnest money back
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.