Real Estate
Sponsored by

Absolute Inspection --- (Y'all probably already know this)

1,998 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by John N
AGGIE WH08P
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I recently decided to buy a new home since our growing family was outgrowing our first "starter house". When we finally found the perfect home and got a contract on the house, it was time for our inspection. There was only one company that I knew I was going to call for this process and that was Absolute Inspection. Kevin has done 2 previous inspections for me and he has always been professional and explains everything so well as to what he is looking for and WHY. His equipment and thermal imaging is top of the line! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to attend this inspection myself, but knowing who I hired for this job, I knew Kevin's work would be the same whether if I was present or not! Knowing that he inspects my future home as if he was buying it, means a lot to me! I still only keep one phone number in my phone for any/all future inspection... Kevin at Absolute Inspections.
Satellite of Love
Buy an ad Kevin.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
AGGIE WH08P
AG
Nope, not Kevin.
Just taking a few minutes to say thanks for his great work. Didn't know an ad was required for such a thing
GarlandAg2012
AG
Glad to see this review, he's inspecting a house we have under contract tomorrow afternoon.
Deats99
AG
Kevin posts under the handle Absolute, He did a property for me last week and as usual delivered. Clients were impressed with him and therefore impressed with April and I as we were their agent and lender respectively.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
investorAg83
AG
His infrared caught multiple leaks on a flipped house we had a contract on...without it we would have never known the issues that were there.

Not only Kevin, the others he works with are top notch. Jason and Debra did the pool inspection for us (because Kevin just does the home) and long story short, the pump went out before closing and the owners arranged for Leslie's to come fix it and show me how to care for the pool. After installing the pump, they made up some nonsense about a safety hazard with our filter (confirmed nonsense by Jason), and wouldn't turn anything on or help me fix my green pool.

Jason took the time that afternoon to help walk me through everything over the phone. Incredible service that wasn't expected from someone that Kevin recommended.
bcasey03
AG
Ballpark cost?
GE
AG
Not saying it isn't sincere but the OP reads exactly like a radio advertisement when the host is pushing some product or another.
Absolute
AG
Thanks for the kind words. Little embarrassed here. As always, enjoy helping my Aggie family.
Shooter McGavin
AG
I could use a "go-to" inspector for my clients.

What parts of town do you cover?
Absolute
AG
Primarily the quadrant from I30 to I35 out as far as about Anna / Celina.
jt2hunt
AG
Water leaks or duct leaks?
investorAg83
AG
jt2hunt said:

Water leaks or duct leaks?

Water...pouring into the walls in all 3 bathrooms upstairs.
John N
Now that my current house is under contract, the buyer arranged for an inspector. A fella out of Flower Mound. I somewhat watched most of the inspection and he did a decent job. Noticed the minor things I kinda already knew about. However, he didn't have the infrared stuff. If I had a recent water leak in the ceiling and repainted it a few days prior, they would have never known! (I didn't by the way!!). I did get a laugh when he noted on the inspection that I should install hose bib siphons on my spigots outside. I reminded them that this wasn't code when I built my house and this was just a recommendation by the inspector. He also caught a closests door knob not passing through the stricker plate correctly. It still shuts and latched correctly. Just not perfect I guess.

If for some odd reason I had to get another inspection tomorrow and Kevin wasn't available and I had to go elsewhere, the first question I'd be asking is, "do you use infrared cameras to detect leaks?" Im a believer in those!

John N
Not sure what TA's policy is on customers giving feedback (good or bad) on other posters/members services.

I'm guessing if a fellas has a good reputation and people typical report good work from the guy, that should ok to post. If the company was constantly making new threads to promote their own business, I could see why that's not right and why that company should buy an ad. I might have missed it, but I've never seen Kevin post a "10% off all inspections" promotion or anything in that regards to promote or grow his business.

When I get good service, I like to share it!
I'll be posting my feedback from a local Realtor as well in the coming weeks. Just want all my transactions to be finalized before I do so.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.