Real Estate
Sponsored by

How to find owner/landlors

2,199 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RK
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any way to find out who owns the property next door to me? It's a rental, and I'm about over kids having sex in front of my house, throwing trash in my yard, and my mailbox has now been hit twice in less than a week by the drunk kids next door. Hell, they parked in their yard/their other neighbors yard one night around 4 am. Cops have done a little, but not much.
AggieAces06
AG
Their info should be on the appraisal district website for your area
histag10
AG
Stupid LLC. I'll have to look further into it to find a number.
CS78
Your best bet is seeclickfix and calling the police.
JamesBREI06
AG
If you google the LLC you should find the corporate wiki which should have the owners name
Whoop!
jt2hunt
AG
Just ask the tenants for the phone number and name of the property mgmt
Diggity
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
Bury a board with nails around your mailbox
hopeandrealchange
If this house is in College Station call code enforcement. All rental homes in College Station are forced to register with the city and list a local contact. Do not tolerate this behavior. I own rentals and owners like this give us all a bad name.
RK
AG
please set up a nest cam or game cam in regards to grievance #1. thanks.
The Collective
AG
RK said:

histag10
AG
RK said:

This was the worst. I seriously considered approaching the parents that were at the house this past weekend for parents weekend, but decided against it.

My husband does want to set up a camera though. We have one that we may point outdoors, rather than keeping it pointed at our garage door inside.
hopeandrealchange
Why would you not visit with the parents last weekend? If you will not do something about it you loose the right to ***** in my book.
AggieAces06
AG
hopeandrealchange said:

Why would you not visit with the parents last weekend? If you will not do something about it you loose the right to ***** in my book.

With the way some parents defend everything their little snowflakes do now, I don't blame her for not approaching the parents. It could have resulted in a very confrontational situation.
hopeandrealchange
It is my opinion that it should be a confrontational situation. I would be in their face and explain what has been going on and explain that it has got to stop. Snowflakes need a bit of a reality check. In the long run you would be doing them a favor.
expresswrittenconsent
trailer park troubles
AggieAces06
AG
In my mind, I was thinking confrontational from the parents. I assumed the OP would have tried to approach it in a cordial manner, but the parents would have gone the confrontational route.

OP, find a police officer friend who can come hang out with you on a party night. Then they can go have a "chat" with the trouble makers.
histag10
AG
AggieAces06 said:

In my mind, I was thinking confrontational from the parents. I assumed the OP would have tried to approach it in a cordial manner, but the parents would have gone the confrontational route.

OP, find a police officer friend who can come hang out with you on a party night. Then they can go have a "chat" with the trouble makers.

You are correct on the parents. I really didnt want to get into it with them, and I really don't want their kids keying my car. Also, after seeing the parents, I'm pretty sure the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

We've had Leo friends over a few times, but everyone is usually already gone and we usually are already in bed by the time their parties start.
dubi
AG
Video their behavior, call the police, and have them arrested.

Public sex acts are against the law.
IrishTxAggie
AG
dubi said:

Link the video to TexAgs too...
histag10
AG
dubi said:

We called the cops. Took them over an hour to respond. kids went back inside to the party by then.
CS78
Shoulda got the hose after em, like a couple dogs.
RK
AG
CS78 said:

Shoulda got the hose after em...
Or got after them ho's. Amirite?!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.