Real Estate
Sponsored by

Trophy Club Home -- Anyone looking for one? (2,260 sq/ft)

2,705 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by John N
John N
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you know anyone who is looking for a three bedroom, 2 bath and 3 car garage, our house in the Highlands will be going on the market in the next week or two. Figured that I'd see if there was any interest here before I signed with my realtor in the next 10-14 days.

Let me know!
thanks

/https://www.flickr.com/photos/137285272@N08/sets/72157689543159410/
SwissAgg
AG
What school district is it in? Do you have a ballpark figure of what you

would be asking?
John N
School district is Northwest ISD.
Houses with similar sq/ft are priced around $420,000-430,000. So somewhere in that range.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Hey John,

If you end up interviewing Realtors to list, I'd love the chance to speak with you. I own a D/FW Brokerage, am a TexAgs Sponsor, and have been fortunate to help lots of people on these boards.

cell 972-365-0432
Cody@MyRobinsonTeam.com

Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
SwissAgg
AG
John N said:

School district is Northwest ISD.
Houses with similar sq/ft are priced around $420,000-430,000. So somewhere in that range.
It is a nice house, but I am looking for investment houses at a bit lower of a price.

Good Luck!
John N
Thanks Cody. I will keep it in mind.
Señor Chang
AG
Your grass looks awesome. Respect.
John N
Thank! We have 2 Aggies on this street and just by looking at their grass, you can tell where they live! However, I think some of the color on these pics were adjust to make them "pop".
The Fife
Great job decluttering! I've gotta ask, are the closets packed to the top or did everything get moved offsite?
John N
Thanks!
These pictures were taken last August when we thought we found the right house to move to. But we weren't able to make it work at that time. Ya, closets were a little cluttered just for the pictures. Today we are thinning the closets out and packing some unused toys in boxes. We have a few folks wanting to come over Sunday afternoon to take a look, so getting ready for that.

I'm surprised that I haven't gotten any comments about the old gun hanging on the wall in my 3 year old sons room. Ha! We were going for a hunting lodge look in his room and I had an old broken gun collecting dust that I mounted to the wall.
The Fife
I was kind of curious what it was, but considered it wall art more than anything.
dubi
AG
Is that your jersey?

Beautiful home btw!
John N
Thank you. We love the home and hate to let it go!

Yup. That is my jersey. I was a 12th man walk-on for 2 seasons as well as a member of the corps of cadets. Some lifetime memeoreie for sure!
Diggity
AG
very Texas....I loved it!
94chem
Nice home, but dang that's expensive. Is it on the golf course? I see the HOA dues are only $240/yr, though?

Is the single garage easily convertible? Seems odd to have 3 car garage and only 2 bathrooms.
John N
Thanks. We built this home back in 2012 and have loved every memory in it!
Yes, HOA is around $380 annually. No, my home is not on the golf course, but rather a quiet street.

Homes here in Trophy Club are selling around $185-190 sp/ft in the 2200-2400 sq/ft range. There was a 4200 sq/ft home that is under contract for $182 a sq/ft. Homes in the 3,000-3,800 sq/ft range are selling for $160-185
John N
I'd say 80% of all the homes in trophy Club that have been built in the last 5-10 years have 3 car garages. Of the homes that are 2200-2900 sq/ft, I'd say 60-75% of them have the 3rd car garage. Keep in mind that this is a golf course community and many people use it for golf carts. My wife can fit her mid size suv in the 3rd car garage just fine. Right now I think there are 3 or 4 homes similar to my size on the market. All but one have a 3rd garage.
John N
Just wanted to give an update. I had a few folks email me with question and I think one of you came and toured our house.

Our home received multiple offers within the first 72 hours. We listed at 3pm one Thursday afternoon and by 5pm we had a request for a showing. By 9am the next morning we had an offer for full asking price.

Unfortunately, the folks with the first offer decided then didn't want to down size to this size of home. They were downsizing from 5500 sq/ft and wanted something in the 3000 sq/ft range. They backed out, but by the weekend we had 6-8 more showing and an offer for full asking within the first few days.

Thanks again for anyone the reached out and showed interest in our home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.