Real Estate
Sponsored by

Houston - Realtor or Area Recs - In Loop or West/Southwest Houston

914 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by pro4ains
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like I may be in the market for a new house, would like to get started with looking. Any recommendations for realtors would be appreciated.

Right now my search area isn't very well defined. Will likely be in the Loop, Western side of town (South of I10 and along BW8), or SW suburbs like Sugar Land. Budget is to be determined, but looking online I've seen houses it looks like I could be happy in for $300k-$400k. Budget not fixed though and could go up to $600k+ if it checks a lot of boxes.

I know how these threads go on Dallas forum so I'll go ahead and state I'm not interested in someone who spends most of their time in far flung areas that are not in Soutwest side of town (i.e. prefer someone who doesn't spend most of their time in Katy, Woodlands, Pearland, Friendswood, etc. you get the idea).

I'll take any general advice on Houston too. Real estate market seems tricky compared to Dallas between the different neighborhoods, flooded areas, etc.
valtosca
AG
Give Paul Holub '09 a call. He'll take good care of you.
(713) 817-2958
jmm6345
Mike Schroeder '86. He's great! Give him a call.
281-373-4300
I live in the loop, so that's probably where I'd recommend.
mazag08
AG
Go with Jamie.
pro4ains
AG
I'm a mortgage banker and I can tell you I always refer my friends and family to Lauren Harris. She is an Aggie and one of the best in Real Estate Agents I have worked with over the past 15 years. Check out her reviews on har (5 out of 5 on 34 reviews) and give her a call.

Lauren Harris
713-206-2401
laurenharris@kw.com

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.