Real Estate
Sponsored by

First Time Home Buyers

2,416 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mgreen
chickencoupe16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Me and my fiance are looking to buy in the College Station area. Any realtor recommendations or lender recommendations? Any tips? Any warnings?
SteveBott
AG
I'm a lender. I have 15 years of experience and an Ag of course. Contact info in my profile
dubi
AG
Samatha Freeman Markey

I have used her and she was fantastic. She posts on this board frequently.
BrianDemarais
AG
I am an Insurance Broker for all of Texas. I have many clients on here and would love a chance to help with the insurance when the time comes! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Also, Ryan Swope is a Realtor in CS now. http://www.walshandmangan.com/single-post/2016/08/08/Walsh-Mangan-Welcomes-Ryan-Swope

Brian Demarais class of 2013
www.smithallen.com
brian@smithallen.com

Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
PM sent... Brian is a great contact for insurance. Worked deals with him in 2017.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Here's more on the advice side. Personally, I wouldn't use anyone who just rolled into this thread and dropped their contact info.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6ng35i/whats_your_first_time_house_buyer_tip/

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/4por0x/advice_for_first_time_home_buyers/

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/2kvn9v/what_advice_would_you_give_to_firsttime_home/

AggiePlaya
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Personally, I wouldn't use anyone who just rolled into this thread

But you advise them to listen to a bunch of random internet posters on Reddit? LOL
one MEEN Ag
AG
AggiePlaya said:

one MEEN Ag said:

But you advise them to listen to a bunch of random internet posters on Reddit? LOL
What difference does a bunch of random posters on reddit make vs a bunch of random posters on Texags? There's plenty of replies there; if you're looking for general advice-there's your answers. You can separate the wheat from the chaff on the advice.
SquirrellyDan
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

AggiePlaya said:

one MEEN Ag said:

What difference does a bunch of random posters on reddit make vs a bunch of random posters on Texags? There's plenty of replies there; if you're looking for general advice-there's your answers. You can separate the wheat from the chaff on the advice.
One would think you might give a bit more credit to something a fellow Ag who is in the business says rather than one of millions of people who post on Reddit. Not saying either is necessarily right, but also would in no way recommend Reddit.
Long Live Sully
AG
SteveBott is hardly some random poster. He has been here for years and deserves a little respect.
SteveBott
AG
I took issue to MEEN post. I cannot speak for other posters but to imply my post was a troll,

Just bothered me. I've been a real person for 15 years.
Diggity
AG
Don't bother guys... He's a meen Ag.
mgreen
I am a realtor at Keller Wiliams aND hAve lI've here 25 years. I am closing on a home for two first time buyers on Thursday and another first time buyer in three weeks. I would live to be considered. You can pm me. Mike Green
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.