Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home Inspector in Rosenberg, TX?

1,189 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FayetteAg82
TexAg2016
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a good home inspector that will inspect a home in Rosenberg, TX. Any recommendations?
jjdavis85
AG
I recommend that my clients in Rosenberg use Kirk Long with Long Star Services. He's out of Richmond/Rosenberg.

281-342-0900. Let him know that Jonathan Davis with Ward Kellner Properties recommended him.
RoseRichAg01
jjdavis85 said:

I recommend that my clients in Rosenberg use Kirk Long with Long Star Services. He's out of Richmond/Rosenberg.

281-342-0900. Let him know that Jonathan Davis with Ward Kellner Properties recommended him.
Agree with Kirk Long.
TexAg2016
AG
Thank you!
Jefe07
AG
RoseRichAg01 said:

jjdavis85 said:

Agree with Kirk Long.
We just used him for the house we are buying in Pecan Grove. He was on time, thorough, and his report was quick. I guess that's what you ask for with an inspector.
FayetteAg82
AG
Do not use Jonathan Dooley from Columbus. He did an inspection on a house I was selling and recommended I do $1,800 of dirt work to improve the drainage. This was a month after we had received over 30 inches of rain form hurricane Harvey and the drainage was fine!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.