Real Estate
Sponsored by

Bolivar Peninsula Aggie Realtor

1,748 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by woodyhayes
Straight Talk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any Aggies in the business on the peninsula? Recommendations? Looking to view a few properties near Crystal Beach.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I know about a dozen realtors down there from shooting photos for their listings over the past several years, but I haven't worked with any that are Aggies. If there comes a time when the A&M part is no longer a concern, let me know and I'll give you a few names.
Straight Talk
AG
I would value your opinion on two or three of the best you have dealt with.
texag84
AG
Any thoughts on Laguna Harbor?

Just a BTW: but just started considering

Thanks
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Straight Talk said:

I would value your opinion on two or three of the best you have dealt with.
I'd call Mary Ellen Smith at Cobb Real Estate first. Mention that her photographer from Austin sent you. She's very professional, organized, and clued in to everything going on in the area. Luz Gray is another one in that office that is good, although I've never shot any of her properties.

Cobb Real Estate

You might also try Debby Kahla at Re/Max on the Water - Bolivar. She's probably the nicest person I've worked with down there. Super easy to work with.

Debby Kahla contact info
Ag2Max
AG
GR......I would recommend Mary Ellen Smith too. I work in real estate in Sugar Land and we listed a 50 acre tract on Bolivar that Mary Ellen put under contract with us. She has been great to work with and we are hopefully closing on the property next week. She definitely knows the Bolivar Peninsula area.
Straight Talk
AG
Thanks to all, I'm working with Luz Gray, very professional and well informed.
woodyhayes
Have lived on the peninsula for 14 years. Brint Construction has several homes and they are building a new subdivision by us and they are good Aggies !
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Straight Talk said:

Thanks to all, I'm working with Luz Gray, very professional and well informed.

Great choice. She's solid. Lists some pretty high-end homes too. Unfortunately, she likes to shoot her own photos, so I never got to work with her. Regardless, that's a great office. They'll take good care of you.
nukeaggie2000
AG
We are looking at a new build or building a new house out there as well. Any recommendations for a builder or best lot area?

How is that new subdivision?
woodyhayes
new subdivision is in early stages. Land cleared and streets are in. Called Pelican Point I believe. Off of Boyt Rd.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.