Real Estate
Sponsored by

Air Bnb, VRBO??

1,185 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Premium
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a house that I'm toying with using for daily rentals. It's a 3 bedroom house on some property out in he country. Two big ponds to fish, land to explore on, etc. Have any of you done this? It's about 15 miles from Round Top, so I was thinking I could have it rented during the antique show times of the year. I have no idea how I would price it per night. It's a decent white rock house. I figured I would furnish it with a western lodge theme. It's got a nice rock fireplace, etc.. It's located in Giddings, so I also thought it might be a good place for small corporate retreats out of Austin or Houston. Also maybe small family getaways to the country for the weekend type stuff..
Martin Q. Blank
Antique festival, yes. Corporate retreat? What corporation has 3 people?

Go on both sites and look at similar properties near you. See if they rent regularly and see what their rent is.
NoahAg
Quote:

What corporation has 3 people?
Mine does. Also, an entire company doesn't have to go on a retreat. Also, also, depending on the bedroom sizes, OP could furnish it with bunkbeds, and have it sleep 8-12 people.
Premier4K
Colt, if you decide to list it I can help!

Colt98
AG
I figured from the corporate side it would be a management team or something like that. The size of the rooms, I figured the smaller ones I'd put queens in the the big master room Wich is 20x20 I could put bunch beds with queen bottoms?? Or 2 queens in big room and bunks in the smaller rooms.
Colt98
AG
My neighbor's house across the street from me is rented about 80 days a year. Of course it's 6000sq with a pool and he get $900 per night. He also has two other houses on the property he uses for overflows, so he can have family reunions, small men and women church groups etc..
Premium
AG
Colt98 said:

My neighbor's house across the street from me is rented about 80 days a year. Of course it's 6000sq with a pool and he get $900 per night. He also has two other houses on the property he uses for overflows, so he can have family reunions, small men and women church groups etc..

Do the men and women have to be small?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.