Real Estate
Sponsored by

Have to SHARE this one

1,730 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Long Live Sully
Deats99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For originators this will be the norm some day, but we are doing it now.

How it works

Calculator
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Long Live Sully
AG
I am not in the trade at all, but am curious about the model. And I appreciate disruptive businesses so this is interesting.

What are the terms to keep getting paid? Does someone need to stay in the industry, maintain a license, or stay with the same firm in order to keep getting paid the ongoing commissions?

Are there caps? Does the loan have to stay with the same servicer for the money to keep flowing?

Also what percentage of mortgages go to the full 15 or 30 years?

Deats99
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

I am not in the trade at all, but am curious about the model. And I appreciate disruptive businesses so this is interesting.

A)What are the terms to keep getting paid? B)Does someone need to stay in the industry, maintain a license, or stay with the same firm in order to keep getting paid the ongoing commissions?

C)Are there caps? D)Does the loan have to stay with the same servicer for the money to keep flowing?

E)Also what percentage of mortgages go to the full 15 or 30 years?

A) continued employment is necessary
B) See A
C) No
D)Yes
E)I would guess less than 5%
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Long Live Sully
AG
Thanks.. But what does A) con mean?
Deats99
AG
sorry
-George S Patton
Long Live Sully
AG
Thanks.. No worries.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.