Real Estate
Sponsored by

Lender in Houston

1,171 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Deats99
Dr. Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spinning off of the "Lender in Dallas" thread...

I will be looking to buy a home in Houston in the next few months, so I'd like to get the ball rolling on prequalifying for a mortgage before hitting the listings hard with a realtor. Are there any Houston lenders on this board, or does anyone have any recommendations on who to talk to? I'd rather connect with someone through the Aggie Network instead of just walking into banks and sitting down with loan officers. Thanks in advance!
KC_Ag14
AG
PM sent
Know1
AG
Jay Hurst (sponsor)...he's done a lot of deals for us and always does a great job.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
PM sent!
MLHrealtor
Sebastian Burfitt (Guild Mortgage) is a great lender and ag. Highly recommend him! 512.914.9146
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Thanks Stacy!

I would love to through my hat into the ring although not physically located in Houston. We lend all over the state and the majority of our Aggie loans are in Houston due to huge number of former students in the area. Geography has never been an issue.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Thanks for all the responses and PMs! I'll be reaching out individually in the next day or two as time allows in order to start the pre-qual process.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Jay - tried to send you an email, but got an automatic reply that said your inbox was full.
jjdavis85
AG
I typically direct my clients to Chris Bonin at www.chrisboninloanteam.com. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jonathan@wardkellner.com
Know1
AG
Chris is a nice guy, but he's a sip (if you're trying to keep it in the Aggie network)
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Angry Panda,

That is odd as I am receiving emails. Please try again, PM here or try J h u r s t@ H u r s t lending.com
Dr. Faustus
AG
PM sent
SW AG80
AG
Try Ben Edwards. ben.edwards@fairwaymc.com.

He is Class of '10 and the owners of Fairway Mortgage are Aggies.
Deats99
AG
Page Infinity

Where's Bott?
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
SteveBott
AG
I'm here. PMs are are great function of the site.
SteveBott
AG
Oh and Deats I would not wish being a board member of a owner controlling HOA on anyone I know in the past, currently, or in the future.
Deats99
AG
I am having fun with it, Cant wait 'til they see the options I chose for the flower beds......
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.