Real Estate
Sponsored by

Sub-Lease Opportunity

630 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
jmsf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My son signed a contract for the Fall, but had a seizure and was sent to the ER at The Med in CS in July. Had to come home for medical diagnosis. We thought he was going to be released from his lease obligation due to his medical emergency, but he hasn't been yet. Since he has been diagnosed with Epilepsy, he is not allowed to drive for 3 months, which means he is dependent on us for transportation (we live in N. Houston), so he cannot attend ATM this semester.

His lease is at Northpoint Crossing at the intersection of Texas Ave. and University, right across the street from ATM. His bedroom is fully furnished, as are the living and dining rooms. Cable tv, internet, trash, water and sewer are all included in rent price as well. This is a very nice, new, and well appointed apartment complex, and I want him to return next semester, but he needs to get off the lease for this semester. Advertised price is $710 per month, but he signed early and got a price of $565 (a little over 20% off). If any of you have students considering moving closer to the campus or to nicer quarters (or know others who are considering the same), please reply to this post or text to 832-859-4848.

Thanks Ags,

Desperate Dad
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JMSF I had a similar situation when I was in school and wasn't let out of my lease, however I was able to find accommodations through the university, which sometimes included the regular bus. Also uber has some penetration now so if transportation is the only issue, I wouldn't let that stop him from attending.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.