Real Estate
Sponsored by

Best source for residential mortgage?

1,655 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Deats99
TXAG4EVR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am purchasing a residence in College Station.
Excellent credit rating.

My downpayment will insure no need to impound taxes/homeowner's insurance or pay PMI.

I'm looking for a mortgage lender. Looking for an excellent rate on a 30 year mortgage and minimal closing costs.

Suggestions?

Email: txag4evr1@gmail.com or PM
histag10
AG
Quote:

Best source for residential mortgage?

A bank or mortgage broker.

In all seriousness though, there are several lenders and brokers on there that I'm sure would love your business. They all seem to have pretty great reputations. I'm sure they will all be posting shortly or emailing you.
Frisco
AG
I'd like to piggy back and ask about construction loan people in cs. Wasn't sure if that also falls under the same group of people. We've got our lot and plans and have been talking to a builder already
Ignatius_of_Silesia
If you want the lowest fees along with the best rate, go to Costco.com, services and then mortgages. Its much like lending tree only the fees are smaller and Costco has screened the lenders. I've bought and refinanced 4 loans through them and no one has come close on the fees and the rates. You just have to be comfortable doing everything online and not meeting anyone in person. You do work with a live human after you get the basics done.
SteveBott
AG
It comes down to what you want. Absolutely lowest cost go internet. Do you want hands on 7 days a week customer service? That's me and a few other lenders here.

I can work with fees and rate depending on your file. There is no right answer. I'll email in the morning or you can see my contact info in my profile.

Steve
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
I sent you a note and would love to compete for your business. Thanks!
Here's your warning. Don't go the e-lender route. I'm an experienced investor/realtor with a masters in RE and I made this mistake twice. The first time I dealt with one I thought I had a bad experience. The second time I realized it wasn't bad luck, but that there's a reason their rates are so low. It's because they are the evil spawn of Satan and the DMV/Post Office lines. I havent used Costco, so I can't offer advice on their lenders, but I won't be trying them either just because of how bad my experiences were. Now I stick to my local, proven lender.
jakester03
AG
Jay Hurst
Deats99
AG
Evan Eike in College Station is local and has the backing of a large private lender.
eeike@loansimple.com 979-777-5859
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.