Real Estate
Sponsored by

Need a loan for a flip house in Houston

2,097 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Maroon KoolAid
cevans_40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My partner and I are looking to get in the Houston market after 3 successful flips in the DFW area. Our bank/lender in Dallas does not wish to operate in Houston because they do not have an appraiser there. Anyone know of any banks that do these types of loans?

Thanks in advance.
JP76
http://www.texasinvestorfinancing.com/
evestor1
try James...

James@covestmentcapital.com

jmazz
AG
If you're looking for 'hard' money...I can take a look at what you got. As JP76 pointed out...www.TexasInvestorFinancing.com. Feel free to give me a shout. Thanks!
SnowboardAg
AG
nm
AustinAg13
AG
Did you ever find the help you needed? Feel free to reach out to brandon @ hardmoneytx dot com. I can answer whatever questions you have
Maroon KoolAid
AG
Cevans how are you finding your properties to flip? I'm a wholesaler in DFW and would be happy to put you on my list

214 556 6922
cevans_40
AG
I have found some financing help in the area but am always looking for anyone who has good rates and can close fast. Currently we are paying 1.5% origination and 7% interest only for 9 months. If you can get near those numbers, I would love to talk.
Maroon KoolAid
AG
Those are great rates
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.