Real Estate
Sponsored by

Best online Real Estate certifications / schools

1,497 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FTA03
progress
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for any and all guidance here...
basically looking to have a friend certified in order to assist in investment property listing / buying.
voorheesdn
AG
Whatever one you choose make sure that it gets done by Sept 1st. After that everything becomes proctored and will take your friend considerably longer to do online.

Try Austin Institutue of Real Estate.
progress
AG
Proctored? just want to understand this so we can pass along info...

right now the classes aren't proctored?
SLF11
AG
i just started Champions after a few word of mouth rec's.

anymore information on this 'complete by Sept 1'?
Hachieaggie10
AG
I just finished with Allied. The exams were proctor required. Didn't know that was abnormal until after I started. I used the librarian at my Mom's school for the first three but due to her vacation and the start of school ended up paying for proctoru to take the last three exams. All in though I was still less than the competition.
Hachieaggie10
AG
aggdave said:

Whatever one you choose make sure that it gets done by Sept 1st. After that everything becomes proctored and will take your friend considerably longer to do online.

Can you provide where you got this from? I hadn't heard it and can't find any supporting documents on the TREC changes going into place sept 1 17. Not arguing but would like to find it to pass it along to some others that are waiting to start.
mgreen
I just finished the Champions LIVE classes where you log in from your home or office and watch the teacher but can also participate. Loved it and ended up taking all 6 classes like that. Passed the TREC exam on my first try by the way.
voorheesdn
AG
I'm a licensed agent in Austin and have been getting email notices for a while from CE companies. I can't find a specific article but it's pretty common knowledge among agents in my office. I'll see what I can dig up for yall.
GigEmAgs14
AG
aggdave said:

All exams require a proctor right now as far as I understand?
dmweaver-realtor
AG
Champions school in both Dallas and Houston has tons of online classes. They call them "live".
voorheesdn
AG
Exams require a proctor but the actually online classes do not. On Sept 1st online classes will require a proctor as well.
aggie appraiser
I've used McKissock several times and in my experience their classes are informative.
agsalaska
AG
Kaplan
Maroon KoolAid
AG
champions to pass certs then nightbeforetheexam.com to study for test
FTA03
AG
If you receive your license, can you act as the selling agent on your own home?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.