Real Estate
Sponsored by

College Station Rental Market

2,070 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Nutmegger
Mmetag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the Rental market doing in college station right now for higher end homes? Are there people out there willing to pay $3000-$4000 a month to rent a home? We have it on the market but have already had a contract fall through and are coming up on the year mark. Just exploring options.
Thanks
Bill Robbins
AG
Based on MLS, only 5 houses that are not Aggie Shacks have been leased for $3000+ in this past year.
Mmetag10
AG
Thanks
dallasiteinsa02
I show 24 over $3,000 that are not student housing driven.
histag10
AG
Anyone have anything cheap open? We may be looking in the area soon, but would be looking at a 2/1 or similar for under 1k. We will be carrying our mortgage until our house sells, and will be renting in the meantime. Due to carrying the mortgage and some other expenses, we dont really feel comfortable going over 1K. It might be a possibility though if the house sells quickly, and depending on what my pay at new job will be (still looking)

Basically, looking for a cheap duplex or apartment to likely do at least a year lease on.

Unfortunately, we wont know for certain for another week or so, but would be moving down in August or September.
SoTheySay
S
I have a condo for $1100. Some utilities included. Email me and I'll give you more info.
histag10
AG
Will do. Thanks!
Nutmegger
AG
We are building a home and just got an apartment with a 10 month least for the interim. As I've noticed in the 1-2 months that we shopped around, apartments have been going down in price and will most likely continue to do so if they still have vacancies up until the start of the school year. Also, don't go by the published prices on their websites, as almost every one that I looked at had $100-300 off these prices but they don't tell you this until you call or visit them. Good luck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.