Real Estate
Sponsored by

Building vendor list for Property management co.

681 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mucho austin
Mucho austin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm trying build up my vendor list in Houston for my property management company.

I am looking for anyone on here who owns or can recommend anyone does work on homes.

I need HVAC, plumbers, electricians, painters, handyman, roofers, appliance repair, pest control, cleaners, landscapers, flooring, wood staining, and just about everything else you can think of.

I would love to give business to Aggie companies, but if you have a recommendation for an all around good company I'll take it.

You can either post the rec here or email me at ASchaefer@FlatFeeLandlord.com
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Replied on the Home Improvement board, but will post here too. I have done business with all of these folks and would never hesitate to call them or send other Ags to them:

Lone Star Pest Control (281) 890-1229 (Father/Son Aggie owned)

Mark Luchak Electrical (281) 450-2673 (Friend of a few TexAgs folks and widely used by posters on the Home Improvement and Houston board)

Mission A/C for HVAC (713) 520-2012 (Personal friend)
Ragoo
AG
Austin-
I have had a lot of success using Breeze Control in Cypress for HVAC.

on a different note, you have a pretty good pulse on RE in your neck of the woods? Ashley and I were over that way a few weeks back driving by some houses on the lake.
Mucho austin
AG
I havent really been paying too much attention to sales in kingwood area other than the ones in my neighborhood (Forest Cove). Ive seen signs go up and down pretty quick, but we also have a huge range in price in FC from high 100s to 1.4mil.

but we would welcome you to the far north e side if thats what you a looking for. I hear we are getting a theme park any day now!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.